Imagine if you can effectively understand anybody based on what they are sharing to you, how will your relationships with your boss, your colleagues, your loved ones improve?
Profiling allows you to analyse a person and assess his/her personality based on observations made.
In this cosy facilitated session held in a cafe, you will learn practical techniques allowing you to:
- Gain quick insights into a person’s personality, values and even core beliefs
- Develop skills to openly communicate with most people
- Find better ways to build trust in professional and personal relationships
Our professional coach will teach you how to:
- Read other people’s body language and tone
- Enhance the way you perceive other people
- Develop your foresight in anticipating other people’s needs
Join us, if you want to:
- Enhance your relationship with clients, peers, colleagues and managers
- Make better decisions in hiring or picking project team members
- Improve your business and interpersonal negotiation skills
Price: $25 includes a coffee or tea at the café
Date: 10 Dec 2019
Time: 730pm to 930pm
Location: Mahota Kitchen, 809 French Road, Level 3, Kitchener Complex · Singapore
Seats are limited! Limited to 5 participants per session
What Our Past Participants Say:
“Excellent skills & improving how you connect to others – to understand and be understood. Helpful also in team behaviors, customer/stakeholder management & conflict management.” – Eugene, Strategy Consultant
“A simple concept, yet so interesting and useful.” – Arti, Senior BD Executive
10 Dec 2019 Session – About the Facilitator – Sim Wei Ping, PCC
In 2011, Wei Ping left the corporate rat race to pursue a more authentic and meaningful life. Through coaching, she found her passion – to help people discover what is really important to them and change their lives for the better.
As a coach, she is known for coming from the heart yet being grounded in reality. Through her coaching, her clients have been able to find out what resonate with them and create practical solutions that they are able to implement in their lives. Her clients’ achievements include starting businesses, doing charitable movements, building personal confidence and improving relationships.
Wei Ping’s strong grasp on coaching theory and application saw her rising up the ranks to join the exclusive group of PCTP trainers within a record time of 2 years. She is also a Professional Certified Coach, accredited with the International Coach Federation.