In the final module of the program, which is an advanced module, we begin to develop the coach on the ability to cause a leader to have a big picture or to sophisticate their understanding of the big picture by:
- addressing the impact of their leadership
- how it affects the entire ecosystem
- where their leadership resides in
- the external, global (and often competitive) environment that these leaders operate in.
There will be an emphasis on the gamification of leadership as an application within an ecosystem as well as the gamification of how coaches develop leaders. With the big picture, the leader will beable to:
- identify how and where a system is ineffective
- pinpoint whether there is:
- a personal leadership flaw
- a wrong positioning of an individual
- flawed team dynamics
- flawed team composition or ineffective systems
- non-working systemic thinking
- note the inability to manage challenging human emotions within a complex structure.
These will enable a leader to troubleshoot their own system and identify where they can strengthen their entire system. In this module, all the fundamentals, models and tools learned throughout modules 1 to 3 are put into application at the Professional Certified Coach Credential level.
Get an upgrade in your coaching skills in the Advanced Coaching Techniques module. This package adds 32 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) and 2 hours of mentor coaching to your professional development as a coach and is a part of Executive Coach International’s Leadership Coach Training Program (LCTP) recognized by International Coach Federation (ICF), the leading global organization for coaches worldwide.
The table below summarizes the total number of coach training hours you will receive with this package:
Module 4 (Advanced Coaching Techniques) Dates:
|Dates To Be Confirmed||Timings To Be Confirmed|
|Total Mod 4 hours:||34 hours|
Feel free to call us at +65 6737 0916 or email us at [email protected] if you have any queries.