TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Professional Coach Training Program™ (PCTP)
1) Registrant is only considered to have completed the program and shall receive the PCTP Certificate only if he/she fulfills the following requirements: (i) completed 135 hours of training (ii) sat for and passed the PCTP exams (iii) fully paid the PCTP and/or Mentoring Fee and/or any other fee that the Registrant may have incurred in the course of PCTP and/or Mentoring.
2) Registration closes 10 calendar days before the start of PCTP.
3) Please refer to the course outline handout or similar document for the deliverable and services rendered in PCTP/Mentoring.
4) The PCTP/Mentoring Fee includes course material and course delivery only and does not include meals, transport and accommodation.
5) Upon receipt of the non-refundable deposit, a guaranteed place will be reserved for the Registrant.
6) 100% Payment for the PCTP Fee has to be paid by the time of the commencement of PCTP.
7) The PCTP Mentoring Fee has to be paid in full upon registration.
8) Any request to postpone PCTP and/or Mentoring must be made in writing and sent via email to the Program Manager. ECI shall have absolute discretion to decide whether postponement requests will be approved. Date on postage stamp/email will be taken as the date that the request was made.
9) Subject to clause 8, any postponement requests for PCTP made, if approved, will be accompanied by a fee of $100 (“postponement fee”). This postponement fee is to cover administrative charges and other costs incurred by ECI as a result of postponement of PCTP. Postponement requests will be submitted to ECI’s approval, subject to ECI’s absolute discretion.
10) Subject to clause 8, for Mentoring session, any postponement requests must be made, at least 10 calendar days before the Mentoring session, in writing and sent via email to the Program Manager. For postponement request made less than 10 calendar days before the Mentoring session, if approved, will be accompanied by a fee of $50 (“postponement fee”). This postponement fee is to cover administrative charges and other costs incurred by ECI as a result of postponement of Mentoring.
11) Only one postponement request per Registrant is allowed to postpone PCTP/Mentoring to the next available PCTP/Mentoring, which is subject to approval at ECI’s absolute discretion. If the Registrant fails to attend PCTP/Mentoring on such postponed date, ECI reserves the right to cancel the Registrant’s registration for PCTP/Mentoring, in which event the non-refundable deposit and postponement fee (if applicable) and all other payment(s) towards the PCTP Fee made by the Registrant shall be forfeited in favour of ECI.
12) In the event the Registrant’s postponement request is allowed, the Registrant remains obliged to fulfil his/her payment(s) according to the schedule of payments set out in the Registration Form and/or Financial Agreement form (whichever is applicable).
13) Any request for cancellation of PCTP and/or Mentoring must be made in writing and sent via email to the Program Manager. Date on postage stamp/email will be taken as the date that the request was made.
14) The non-refundable deposit shall be forfeited in favour of ECI in the event of cancellation.
15) Subject to clause 17, for cancellation request made at least 10 calendar days before the start of PCTP/Mentoring, ECI shall refund to the Registrant the payment made by the Registrant in excess of the non-refundable deposit within 2 weeks of receiving the cancellation request and all necessary details to administer the refund request. This applies to both PCTP and Mentoring sessions.
16) Subject to clause 17, if a cancellation request is made less than 10 calendar days before the start of PCTP/Mentoring, the Registrant shall be liable for 50% of the full PCTP Fees / Mentoring Fees (inclusive of the non-refundable deposit). Registrants acknowledge that administrative charges, opportunity cost and other costs are incurred by ECI as a result of cancellation. Payment made by the Registrant in excess of 50% of the PCTP Fees / Mentoring Fees shall be refunded within 2 weeks of receiving the request.
WITHDRAWAL / NO SHOW
17) There will be no refund of the PCTP/ Mentoring Fees, whether in full or in part, once the PCTP/Mentoring session that the Registrant has registered for has commenced.
18) Withdrawal and ‘no show’ are respectively defined as i) Registrant officially withdraws from PCTP/Mentoring, and ii) Registrant is absent at PCTP/Mentoring without prior notification to the Program Manager after the Registrant has registered for PCTP/Mentoring.
19) Registrants who withdraw or do a ‘no show’ at any time after PCTP/Mentoring has commenced, including one on one coaching session, is liable to pay the FULL PCTP Fee and Mentoring Fee (inclusive of the non-refundable deposit) to ECI. Registrants acknowledge that administrative charges, opportunity cost and other costs are incurred by ECI as a result of withdrawal or “no show”. However, the Registrant may request postponement to the next available PCTP/Mentoring session, which is subject to approval at ECI’s absolute discretion. Clause 8 to 12 shall apply for any postponement request.
20) ECI reserves the right to seek legal recourse should Registrants default on the Terms and Conditions herein, in which case Registrants shall be held fully liable for all costs and expenses incurred by ECI.
21) ECI may change the Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without notice to Registrants. Any amendment made to the Terms and Conditions shall take effect on the date specified by ECI.
22) ECI reserves the right to use audio and video recording in the course of PCTP/Mentoring solely for training purposes. Registrants are prohibited from using any and all forms of audio/video recordings, photography and/or other recording device in the course of PCTP/Mentoring.
23) I shall indemnify and keep indemnified ECI and its affiliates (including but not limited to, its staff, coaches, trainers and directors), from and against any and all claims, demands, writs, summonses, actions, suits, proceedings, judgments, orders, decrees, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever which ECI may suffer or incur as a result of any legal proceeding by a third party against ECI which legal proceeding arises as a consequence out of or in connection with my participation in ECI’s programmes, and ECI’s operations, any act or omission on my part in relation to the Terms and Conditions herein or any breach thereof. I agree to pay or indemnify ECI against all of ECI’s reasonable legal costs and fees on a full indemnity basis incurred by ECI in consulting solicitors and/or enforcing the Terms and Conditions herein in the event I breach any of the Terms and Conditions herein. This agreement to indemnify ECI is inclusive of any liabilities arising from any negligence or omission by ECI or its affiliates, if any. I confirm that I have no outstanding claims against ECI and its affiliates in respect of any claims for payment, refunds, compensation or otherwise; due to any cause, matter or thing whatsoever. To the extent that any such claim exists or may exist (past, present or future), I hereby irrevocably waive such claim and hereby release ECI and its affiliates from any and all liability.
I have read and agreed to the above Terms and Conditions.