TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Professional Coach Training Program™ (PCTP) and Leadership Coach Training Program (LCTP) and/or Mentor Coaching
1) Registration closes ten (10) business days before the start of PCTP/LCTP.
2) Registration Fees have to be paid in full upon registration.
3) Please refer to the coach training brochure and/or similar document for the deliverables and services rendered in PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching, which has been sent via email and/or can be found on our website.
4a) In the event the Registrant purchases a PCTP package, be it ACSTH or ACTP, he/she agrees to complete the package, from the start of Module 1, within:
– twenty-four (24) months for ACTP package;
– twelve (12) months for ACSTH package.
4b) In the event the Registrant purchases a LCTP package, be it ACSTH or ACTP, he/she agrees to complete the package, from the start of Module 1, within:
– twelve (12) months for both ACTP and ACSTH package.
5) For ACSTH package, the Registrant agrees to complete the last session of the three (3) hours of mentor coaching within three (3) months from the last day of Module 2.
6) The PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching Fees include course material and course delivery only and does not include meals, transport and/or accommodation.
7) The Registrant is considered to have completed the program and shall receive a PCTP/LCTP Certificate only if he/she fulfils the following requirements:
(i) fully paid the PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching Fees and/or any other fee that the Registrant may have incurred by subscribing to PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching;
(ii) completed 135 hours of training for PCTP or 139 hours of training for LCTP;
(iii) for ACSTH package: completed the necessary additional Mentor Coaching hours;
(iv) passed the PCTP/LCTP performance evaluation.
8) By completing the registration process to PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching, the Registrant agrees to the General Terms and Conditions stipulated hereinafter. These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to the above registered and paid coaching training as well as to any additional coaching training(s), if applicable.
9) Any request to postpone PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching must be made in writing and sent via email to the Program Manager. ECI shall have absolute discretion to decide whether postponement requests will be approved. The date on the email will be taken as the date that the request was made.
10) Solely one postponement request is allowed for the postponement to the next available PCTP module/LCTP module/Mentor Coaching, which is subjected to the approval of ECI. If the Registrant fails to attend the next module/Mentor Coaching date on such postponed date, ECI reserves the right to cancel the Registrant’s registration for PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching, in which event the PCTP/LCTP and/or Mentoring Fee made by the Registrant shall be forfeited in favour of ECI.
11) Subject to clause 9 above, ECI reserves the right to apply a postponement fees of S$100 per postponement request made less than seven (7) business days before Module or Mentor coaching start. This postponement fee is to cover administrative charges and/or other costs incurred by ECI.
12) Any request for cancellation of PCTP/LCTP/Mentor coaching must be made in writing and sent via email to the Program Manager. Date on email will be taken as the date that the request was made. Cancellation is to be understood as any request to no longer attend a PCTP/LCTP module and/or Mentor Coaching before it started.
13) All the program fees for PCTP/LCTP/Mentoring coaching are 100% non-refundable upon program(s) registration.
14) In case of Withdrawal or No Show of a Registrant, there will be no refund of the PCTP/LCTP/ Mentor Coaching Fees whether in full or in part. Withdrawal is to be understood as a cancellation once the PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching for which the Registrant has registered for has commenced. A No Show is when the Registration is absent without any prior notice to the Program Manager once the PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching has commenced.
15) A Registrant who withdraws or does a No Show any time PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching has commenced acknowledges the existence of administrative charges, opportunity cost and/or other costs incurred by ECI as a result of withdrawal or “no show”. However, the Registrant may request postponement to the next available PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching, which is subject to clause 11 above or ECI’s absolute discretion.
16) ECI reserves the right to seek legal recourse should Registrant breach any clause in these Terms and Condition, in which case Registrant shall be held fully liable for all costs and expenses incurred by ECI.
17) ECI may change the Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without notice to Registrants. Any amendment made to the Terms and Conditions shall take effect on the date specified by ECI.
18) ECI reserves the right to use audio and video recording in the course of PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching for training and ICF (International Coach Federation) audit purposes. Registrants are prohibited from using any form of audio/video recordings, photography and/or other recording device in the course of PCTP/LCTP/Mentor Coaching.
19) I shall indemnify and keep indemnified ECI and its affiliates (including but not limited to, its staff, coaches, trainers and directors) from and against any and all claims, demands, writs, summonses, actions, suits, proceedings, judgments, orders, decrees, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever which ECI may suffer or incur as a result of any legal proceeding by a third party against ECI which legal proceeding arises as a consequence out of or in connection with my participation in ECI’s programmes, and ECI’s operations, any act or omission on my part in relation to the Terms and Conditions herein or any breach thereof. I agree to pay or indemnify ECI against all of ECI’s reasonable legal costs and fees on a full indemnity basis incurred by ECI in consulting solicitors and/or enforcing the Terms and Conditions herein in the event I breach any of the Terms and Conditions herein. This agreement to indemnify ECI is inclusive of any liabilities arising from any negligence or omission by ECI or its affiliates, if any. I confirm that I have no outstanding claims against ECI and its affiliates in respect of any claims for payment, refunds, compensation or otherwise; due to any cause, matter or thing whatsoever. To the extent that any such claim exists or may exist (past, present or future), I hereby irrevocably waive such claim and hereby release ECI and its affiliates from any and all liability.
20) I hereby authorise, agree and consent to allow ECI to:
(i) Collect, use, disclose and/or process personal data about me that I had previously provided, that I now provide, that I may in future provide with about me including but not limited to my name, my date of birth, my identification number, my email address, my telephone numbers, my address for the following purposes:
– facilitating, processing, dealing with, administering, managing and/or maintaining my relationship with ECI;
– dealing in any matters relating to ECI products, services and activities;
– carrying out due diligence and other screening activities, or to prevent or investigate any fraud or breach of contract or unlawful activity, or complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction;
– conducting research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to enhance ECI products, services and/or operations, and/or otherwise for ECI’s business operations and purposes;
– storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of my personal data, whether within or outside Singapore, (collectively the “Purposes”);
(ii) Disclose personal data about me to ECI’s third party service providers and agents (“Representatives”) that are engaged by ECI to perform certain functions in connection with the Purposes, so long as disclosure is necessary to enable such Representatives to perform the said functions. The Representatives may be located within or outside Singapore. In this regard, I hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that the said Representatives may, to the extent necessary to perform the said functions, collect, use, disclose and/or process my personal data.
If you have any questions about this Policy, if you would like to withdraw your consent for our proposed collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information as stated above, or if you would like to stop receiving any communications from us, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have read and agreed to the above Terms and Conditions.