- Illustrate how the International Coaching Federation Core Competencies are used in managing stakeholders and handling conflicts
- Learn stakeholder mapping techniques
- Conduct stakeholder mapping to identify nature of relationships with and between stakeholders
- Examine group dynamics to map and identify nature of relationships between stakeholders
- Use the PIE Profiling model to identify stakeholder profiles
- Use the Listening Pyramid model to identify stakeholder motivations
- Use questioning techniques to understand stakeholders better
- Utilize the conflict management model to consider stakeholder’s needs and interests to manage conflict
- Apply organizational polices and procedures with feedback mechanisms to keep stakeholders informed
- Use feedback templates to document stakeholder feedback
- Construct action plans based on feedback received
This course is accredited by SkillsFuture Singapore under the WSQ Skills Framework
Course Code: TGS-2022010637
- Aged 21 years old and above
- Minimum at least Learners must have ONE GCE O Level
- Able to read, listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) Literacy Level 6
- Able to count with a proficiency equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) numeracy Level 6
- Basic computer knowledge
In-person classroom learning mode: Trainees will need to bring their own laptops
Online-classroom learning mode: Personal computer, stable internet connection of at least 10mbps, webcam, microphone, video conferencing platform
|Pricing (All inclusive of GST)
|With Skillsfuture Funding
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident 21 years old and above
|Singapore Citizen 40 years old and above
- All pricing are in Singapore Dollars. Fee stated is per participant price.
- Executive Coach International is a GST registered company and a Approved Training Organisation (ATO).
- SME is defined as:-
- Organisation incorporated in Singapore with at least 30% local shareholding; AND
- Group annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million; OR
- Group employment size of less than 200 employees
- Employers may claim Absentee Payroll Funding. Please refer to SkillsFuture Singapore website at Funding Support for Employers for more details.
- For the purpose of funding validation, all nett fee payment for employer-sponsored participants must be made through bank transfer from the sponsored company.
- Self-sponsored individuals may pay their nett fee via SkillsFuture Credit or PayNow
- This course is not eligible for the Mid-Career Support SkillsFuture credit scheme
- This course is aligned to WSQSkills Framework Stakeholder Engagement and Management HRS-HRM-3036-1.1.
- SSG Course Reference No: TGS-2022010637
- Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for more details.
He decided that being only a square and nerdy engineer isn’t going to cut it in his life. Yan Yi also wanted to have deeper connections between his engineering work, personal relationships and being a leader. He wanted to be his strongest and truest self, and make an impact on the world.
Since 2016, Yan Yi has been actively working on coaching and human developmental work, organising events and volunteering for coaching-related causes. To date, Yan Yi has reached out to more than 300 people through the events he organized.
Today, Yan Yi runs a coaching business full time to help people grow beyond technical skills so they can communicate and lead effectively. His clients appreciate him for his insightful observations, safe space, and stand for their growth.